User Generated Content is Subject to the Following Terms and Conditions
- Publication of material submitted to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to accept or reject publication.
- We reserve the right to modify the content, add or delete text or graphics prior to publication.
- By submitting material for publishing, you agree to grant mindfulrelation.com a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual copyright to publish and communicate any material publicly that you submit to us in any and all format, including but not limited to print and electronic format. You also agree that Mindfulrelation.com may permit other parties to publicly publish and /or communicate any and all material that you submit to us in any format.
- You also warrant that the material you submit constitutes your original work and the copyright of any and all such material is owned by you.
- You warrant that your content is not obscene, offensive or illegal.
- You will take full responsibility that any and all material submitted to us is not defamatory, derogatory, or discriminatory
- You acknowledge that breach of any of our terms and condition or policies or community standards by you could cause us damage or loss. You consent/ agree to indemnify Mindfulrelation.com in full and permanently against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs (direct and indirect), loss or damage we incur as a result of your breach of conditions, particularly (without limitation) condition 3 and 6.
- We reserve the right to lock your account or deactivate it completely if we believe that you are abusing our services in any way.
- Interactions on our website are governed by our Community Standards (described below), which extend the points mentioned above and are incorporated in these Terms of Service. If you choose to post any content and/ or comments on our website, you will be deemed to have agreed to abide by these guidelines.
All readers must log in to comment. Your real name will be required to post your comments. If you choose to comment on any blog on Mindfulrelation.com, be courteous and respectful. Do not use any language that can be construed as abusive, discriminatory, defamatory, or derogatory. We reserve the right to deactivate/lock any accounts, if commenters violate our rules. Readers and other commenters may report comments for review/moderation.
We reserve the right to remove comments if:
- They are made under aliases.
- They are off topic.
- They provoke or misrepresent the opinions of others, misinform, distort facts, plagiarize, or breach copyright.
- They personally attack anyone.
- They are promoting a product/service without prior permission from Mindfulrelation.com
- They identify or share the personal information of others.
- They contain violent, obscene, offensive or illegal content.
- They deliberately intend to upset other users.
- Any other comment (s) at editorial discretion.
We are committed to the highest standards of academic integrity and professional conduct. Authors/users shall ensure that their work maintains the good name of Mindfulrelation.com.
Authors/ users must disclose any potential conflict of interest and sources of financial support.
When you register at our website, you are agreeing to register as a personal user of Mindfulrelation.com. Access to registration is through your email address. Your use of our site is an agreement to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
We grant you access to our website on the basis that:
- Your email address and password shall only be used by you personally to access Mindfulrelation.com. You agree not to allow your account to be used by anyone else.
- You shall comply with these terms and conditions.
We strive to always maintain the highest ethical standards. If you feel that it is necessary to complain about an article or comment, you may report it and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the maximum extent permitted by any applicable law, in no way, shape, or form Mindfulrelation.com and/or its owner, founder, contributor, author, editor, moderator, promoter, subsidiaries, affiliates, or anyone connected with us shall be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever (including but not limited to) direct or indirect costs, special costs, consequential costs, and/or incidental costs for any and all claims, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, which arise out of, or are connected with, or result from any material contained/shared in (but not only limited to) our newsletters, emails, comments, chat, website, social media accounts, or any other outlet connected with Mindfulrelation.com. We may modify or change information in our newsletter or website at any time without prior notice.